Sunday, February 04, 2007

Shake Your Body Down To The Ground

Shake Your Body Down To The Ground briefly propelled The Jacksons back in the limelight

 One of my favorites of The Jacksons. Folks, we have now reached "Destiny's" climax! When Disco fever was at it's peak!

 The Jacksons wanted to debut this off the album. However, Epic persuaded them to release Blame It On The Boogie.
"Shake Your Body Down To The Ground" is certified by The RIAA for selling over 2,000,000 copies(note: these figures are much higher since his tragic passing on June 25th, 2009).





Lyrics


I don't know whats going happen to you baby
But I do know that I want you
You walk around this town with your head all up in the sky
And I do know that I want you
Let's dance, let's shout
Shake you body down to the ground
Shake you body down to the ground
You tease me with your loving to play hard to get
Cause you do know that I love it
You walk around this town with your head all up in the sky
And I do know that I want you
Let's dance, let's shout
[ Michael Jackson Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ]
Shake you body down to the ground
Shake you body down to the ground
Shake you body down to the ground
Shake you body down to the ground
You are the spark that lit the fire inside of me
And you know that I love it
I need to do just something to get closer to your soul
And you do know that I want to
Let's dance, let's shout
Let's dance, let's shout

Michael Jackson's Father Passes Away at 89!

 On June 27th, 2018 Michael Jackson's dad passed on from a bout of cancer. Although he was very rough with his children and yes abused t...