Thursday, May 08, 2008

Dangerous Jam Session Outtakes

 And now we come to the part of our review where we talk about Michael Jackson's coveted album outtakes!

#1 A Baby Smiles-The lyrics to this song can be found on Michael's book of poems and reflections "Dancing The Dream. Titled under "When Babies Smile".

 Originally Composed way back in 1979. It was intended to make the album "Off The Wall".

#2 Bottle Of Smoke-Written by him in 1989. No leaks.

#3 Dangerous Early Version-Now released on disc 3 of the Ultimate Collection Box Set. This is one of three versions he considered for the album.

1. The first version hasn't been leaked but is believed to be an 80's vibe. Reminiscent to his previous "Bad" album.

2. Number 2 is what we're talking about. Banging garbage cans in a loop while telling a story in the spoken work among a scenic view of suburbia was the rule of the day! This is believed to be one of many remixes considered for his 10th Dangerous Single which never materialized.

#4 For All Time-First worked on during Thriller, then the Dangerous Jamming Sessions but never finalized until recently with Thriller 25.

#5 If You Don't Love Me-A 50's Rock n' Roll grove with a modern twist! Would of easily shot up to number 1! Now this is Michael Jackson!

#6 Men In Black-Totally unrelated to the movie staring Will Smith. At one time Michael gave the promo to former Sony executives on their way to Neverland Valley Ranch aboard a private jet. Only Black or White manage to make the album on an alternate format.

#7 Monkey Business-Not to be confused with The Beatles nor George Harrison's hit. This has servings of R&B, Soul, Funk, Gospel, and Jazz intermingled together on a silver platter.



Monkey Business Lyrics
Fade 1
My love have mercy,
my love have mercy
say no good for me,
say no good for me babe,
my love have mercy,
my love have mercy,
ain't no good for me babe,
to me it's coming down babe.

Fade 2
Every time I follow saying babe it's just too much for me,
I don't ever follow saying 'cause it's all a bless for me,
everybody is gonna doing to somebody's loving and start a fee,___
I'll might tell on you,
don't you start no stuff with me.

Chorus
Caught yo mug, she doin' the thing
Might drop dead about what I saw,
oh no, hoo, hee hee, hoo hoo,
------
don't you monkey shakin' me,
you can't lie down or tell like it is
oh no
nooo babe,
too much,
monkey business goin' down.

Fade 3
My love have mercy,
my love have mercy,
Just call me down down,
Just call me down babe,
say love have mercy,
------
Just call me down babe,
Just call me down babe.

Fade 4
Every time I follow suit with somethin' it's just too much for me,
everybody's doin' it to somebody's lover; it seems to me
I just can't believe the things I'm seeing so just let it be,
I'll might tell on you,
so don't you start no stuff with me.

Chorus
Caught yo bro, he doin' the thing
Might drop dead about what I saw
slow down, oh noooo, no, noo,
don't be monkey shakin' me
you can't lie tell it to me ----
oh no
nooo babe,
too much,
monkey business comin' down.

Fade 5
I read the paper and I can't believe what's goin' round,
somebody's doing it to somebody and somebody's tellin' lies,
---- Now I'm really mad,
-----,
don't you monkey shaken' me,

Chorus
sister-in-law, she's doin' the thing
I might drop dead about what I saw
oh no, hoo, hee hee, hoo hoo,
------
Don't be monkey talking me
you can't lie down so tell it to me ----
oh no
nooo babe,
too much,
monkey business comein' down.

Chorus 2
brotha-in-law, just doin' the thing
Might drop dead about what I saw
oh no, hoo, hee hee, hoo hoo,
------
seems right tellin' how he did it to you
ohhh no, go baby,
too much,
monkey business comein' down,

Fade 6
hoo hee,
it's coming down babe,
hoo hoo,
monkey, monkey, monkey, MONKEY,
monkey business comein' down,
hope your satisfied uuuh babe,
hee hee,
monkey business comein' down,
you know it babe,
you wanna fight it,
hee hee
monkey monkey monkey,
it's just monkey business comein' down,
your business, my business,
your business, my business,
you know it's a monkey,
monkey, monkey, monkey, MONKEY,
monkey business comein' down,
don't you be monkey talkin' bout me,
you can't lie so tell the truth ----,
oh noo,
Have mercy, have mercy,
monkey business comein' down,

Fade 7
monkey see, monkey do,
you can't shag like a monkey so give it to me----,
oh noo, oh noo, have mercy,
monkey, monkey, monkey, MONKEY,
monkey business comein' down,

Fade 8
your business, my business,
your business, my business,
your business, my business,
your business,
monkey business come down,
your business, my business,
your business, my business,
your business,
too much for the kids babe,
it's monkey business comein' down.....
oh noo babe, dawg gone!!!
("Monkey noise" then piano cleft shuts)


#8 Planet Earth-Due to the albums capacity, Michael was forced by Sony to leave out any goodies from the remastered edition in 2001. He only managed to insert it as a poem on "Dancing The Dream".

#9 Serious Effect-Those rumors of Michael collaborating with L.L. Cool J weren't entirely fake. You see, he loaned Mike a short Raping snippet for a radical New Jack Swing tune! Just never made the cut. Darn! Sigh...

#10 Seven Digits-The number 7 is his favorite digit. co-produced by Bryan Loren and the King of Pop himself.

#11 She Got It-Now this is what I call Funky Rhythm and Blues! If this was left out, I wonder what other masterpieces are laying around his shelves collecting dust! I just love when he gets into Hard Rock and puts it in a blender of New Jack Swing! If Bryan Loren dominated the album, I believe this is what direction it would've gone.

#12 Someone Put Your Hand Out-Released on his Ultimate Collection Box Set. A wonderful soothing Romantic with a Cannibal beating twist. Originally an outtake for Bad, it was further recorded but only managed to get on Pepsi's Promo Cadette.

#13 Trust About Youth-Nothing has been said thus far.

#14 Work That Body-First recorded in 1989, Michael wanted to maintain his bubblegum tradition. But on a more modern spin.



Girl, there's a better way
I'm talkin' about me and you
You sittin' around with a long face
Thinkin' up nothing to do

And girl, there's a better way
I'm talkin' about doin' the do
You're killin' time there's a better way
Than sittin' around being blue

Don't you know there are better things to do

Work that body
All that body
Work that body
Everybody

Work that body
All that body
Work that body
Ooh

Time to get to know me
Knowin' that nothing to do
You're walking in line at your wrong place
Someone put a spell on you

You know, I don't wanna
I only wanna be with you
But two times two means nothin' to you
'cause you ain't got nothin' to do

Don't you know there are better things to do

Work that body
All that body
Work that body
Everybody

Work that body
All that body
Work that body
Everybody

Work that body
All that body
Work that body
Everybody

Sit down girl
I think I love you
No, get up girl
Show me what you can do!

Everybody
Suspicious
Condition
Pretentious
Admission
Persuasion
Invasion
Ooh

Work that body
All that body
Work that body
Everybody

Work that body
All that body
Work that body
Everybody

[Repeat with ad-libs until fade]

#15 Bad Girl-An unleaked track written and produced solely by Michael Jackson.

#16 Do You Know Where Your Children Are-Do you? But seriously, this was written in 1990.

#17 Free-Co-written by Carole Sager Bayer and Michael Jackson. Possibly for a charity.

#18 I Forgive You-Written and produced solely by Michael Jackson. Same goes for "Little Girls". Another outtake shrouded in mystery.

#19 Little Susie - Early Version-Later version appeared on "History Past Present & Future(Book 1-Second CD-Track 14)". I wonder how it first sounded like? It is believed the lyrics were written way back in 1979.

#20 Llama Lola-Written in 1990 & produced thereafter by Michael Jackson. Same with "Lonely Bird" and "Lonely Man". Two additional unknown outtakes.

#21 Lucy Is In Love With Linus-A Charlie Brown soundtrack which got left out for unknown reasons.

#22 Make A Wish-Believe this song is somehow connected to Michael's establishing the "Wish Upon A Star" foundation.

#23 Michael McKellar-Your guess is as good as mine. Possibly one of his favorite history figures.

#24 Stay
Written by Bryan Loren and Michael Jackson. Two versions are believed to exist.

#25 The Love You Save-Adult Version-A New Jack Swing version was considered but dropped at the last minute.

#26 What About Us-Later changed to "Earth Song" and assigned a place on his "History Album". Partly why he wanted animals above the throne on the "Dangerous" art cover.

#27 Cry-Unrelated to what R. Kelly wrote for Michael in 2001. This was 10 years prier.

#28 Red EyeSomewhere tucked in his archives. Something only he would know.

#29 Seven Bright New Stars-Lionel Richie got together with D. Brack and Michael for another charity event. but it never made the final cut.

#30 She's Not A Girl-May have some resemblance to his previous outtake "Tomboy".

#31 Sister Sue-Privately written and produced by him.

#32 The Children's Hour-All part of a rally for folks to recognize a holiday. Specifically geared for children. Just like "Mothers Day" and Fathers Day" were set aside as days to reflect upon their contributions.

 In 1998, he lead a Japanese choir to raise money for charity. Which instantly hit number 1.

#33 Tragedy Of A Cheerleader-Written and produced in 1991.

#34 Who Is The Girl With Her Hair Down-Another one of Michael's secrets.

#35 Why Shy-Not to be confused with the joint effort with his nephews("Why").

#36 California Grass-Written and finally completed in 1993 But was too late to make the album.

#37 Dreams-Not related to "I Have This Dream" which will be a candidate for Jackson's up-coming album(due in 2009/10).

#38 Alright Now-A track Michael loaned to Ralph Travent which you can listen to Right Here.

...And many many many more where that came from. "Splash We Can Get Wet Babe"(another Rock N Roll Retro), "I Have This Love Of Me", "Bad Girl", and "Deep In The Night" are just a few more. The rest don't even have their tittles leaked. I wonder what he's gonna do with them all?

Anyways, Come back and check out Dangerous: The Short Films tomorrow. Take care!

Michael Jackson's Father Passes Away at 89!

 On June 27th, 2018 Michael Jackson's dad passed on from a bout of cancer. Although he was very rough with his children and yes abused t...